Friday, January 2, 2015

Could you wile away a morning in this lovely Swedish space?

Hello! The new year's eve cobwebs have been blown away by the cold wind howling outside and I'm sitting under a cosy blanket at  my desk with a steaming cup of freshly roasted coffee. Now that's the way to start work in 2015! This is going to be a good year. I thought I'd kick off with a lovely, uncluttered home in Gothenburg Sweden with white floors and walls. My favourite room is the kitchen with it's rustic table, brass bumling light, smeg fridge and window nook - what a perfect place to to wile away a morning don't you think?




  

  


 





Stadshem
What did you like the most about this home?

A few items I know and love: Kitchen - bumling light, Thonet 214 chairs, OMAR free standing industrial shelving, string shelves, sheepskin throw, smeg fridge. Sitting room: try Artilleriet for typographic prints, string lights by Granit, pink muuto viso chair in rose. Bedroom: this grey knit throw is similar. City of Champions print.

Other beautiful white and grey home tours include this and this and I also looove the black, white and grey home of skåne based Daniella Witte.

Have a lovely day!

PS In case you missed it - there's a free 2015 calendar from My Scandinavian Home ready for you to download and print out!   

Could you wile away a morning in this lovely Swedish space? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment