Friday, February 6, 2015

A lovely Dutch family home

It's the weeeeeeeekend! The sun's out, the snow's glittering and Friday drinks are in the fridge. Plus I've founnd a fab home to keep us inspired through out the weekend (love today!). Owned by Maaike of art shop My Deer, her husband Jeffrey and two children in Holland, it's calm, relaxed and ever so slightly luxurious (bathroom in the bedroom, how lovely!). It's no secret that I like this home - I've previously shown one of the children's rooms here and the entire home here. And now Jelte Janmaat has captured the space from a new angle for vtwonen and I had to share the results! The white family home is filled with classic design pieces, rustic wood furniture, vintage items and the odd high street find. The perfect space for a weekend, don't you think?!









Photography: Jelte Janmaat, Magazine/blog: vtwonen. Homeowner: My Deer.


A few items I know and love: House doctor rug, Lounge chair, rustic workman's stool,  black work lamp and this glass cabinet is similar from IKEA, artwork and prints from My Deer Art Shop

I think the stand out piece for me is the 'Dipped girl' limited edition painting in the sitting room created by Maaike. It's based on ‘A Young Girl Reading’ or 'The Reader' by the French artist Jean-Honoré Fragonard (1732 – 1806). Such a beautiful piece!

Is there anything that stands out to you?

I'm off to enjoy a couple of days with my parents who are over visiting from London. I think some sledging is on the agenda (with my girls), an outdoor barbecue lunch in the snow (are we nuts?!),  plus supper out at this fab restaurant (one day I must do a city guide for Malmö, what do you think?).  Have you got any fun plans?

Have a fab couple of days and see you Monday!
 

A lovely Dutch family home Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

1 comments:

  1. There are the effective information for beautiful living style home is filled with classic design pieces........

    Student accommodation in Sheffield | Student accommodation close to Sheffield University

    ReplyDelete