Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Rustic Scandinavian Christmas inspiration

This year I love the rustic, pared-back holiday feel. It's all about Christmas trees in glass vases, pared-back branches, pine cones and sheepskin throws. Add to that the rich aroma of piping hot buttered fig and rosemary cider, fresh pine, and cinnamon and I'm well on my way to a cosy rustic Scandinavian Christmas. Here's my inspiration, I hope it inspires you too. 












1 & 2. Hysj-Lundemork. 3 rustic table - unidentified.  4. Mini wreath - Helt Enkelt. see the DIY instructions here. 5. Hot buttered fig & rosemary cider 6. Vanilla Bean BlogSpice cake with cardamom coffee frosting.  7. Ditte Isager.

I have a similar rustic workman's stool which I bought here.

For inspiring Christmas home tours I love this Swedish country home, a lovely sitting room here in Skåne, and a modern Dutch home.

And here's my round up of beautiful yet simple Christmas DIY ideas:

Brown paper gift wrapping inspiration.

Swedish hot chocolate with cinnamon - mmmmm!

DIY holiday decor for the walls.

Tiny Christmas garlands.

Beautiful DIY triangular Christnas wreaths.

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go...Let it snow! let it snow! Let is snow! Have a lovely day!

PS back tomorrow with my usual home tour, see you then!

Rustic Scandinavian Christmas inspiration Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment