Thursday, September 11, 2014

Beautifully Small - clever ideas for compact spaces

I love an interiors book. And I was especially excited to come across Beautifully Small styled and written by Sara Emslie. We all know how tricky it can be to decorate a small living space, and Beautifully Small is teeming with lovely interior images, each one illustrating clever tips and creative ideas on how to make a small living space both practical and beautiful. I had the pleasure of meeting the book's photographer Rachel Whiting when she came to shoot my home in Sweden for 'Design Bloggers at Home' last year and I can safely say she is as lovely as she is talented. Here's a sneak peek of Beautifully Small.








I think I might have to buy a few of my friends this for Christmas, what a great idea for a book?

Beautifully Small by Sara Emslie, photography by Rachel Whiting, published by Ryland Peters and Small rrp: 19.99 GBP.

Have a lovely day!

Beautifully Small - clever ideas for compact spaces Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment