Sunday, June 22, 2014

A lovely Gothenburg apartment to kick off the week

I hope you all had a great midsummer weekend?! We had such a wonderful time at my brother-in-laws cottage (a little pic of my midsummer belles and man already to dance here)  and then we celebrated midsummer day with great friends in Malmö. I'm still recovering today! Phew! I definitely need something to brighten up my Monday morning. And the good news is I found this pearl of an apartment currently for sale in Linnéstad in Gothenburg. Light and airy, white floors /(in parts) and beautiful pared-back style. What a perfect Swedish home tour way to start the week with don't you think?









Stadshem
Such a lovely space. I could pad around here today how about you?!

Other lovely Swedish apartments to brighten up a Monday include this classic apartment, a cognac and blue themed space and a white and grey serene home.

I hope you have a wonderful start to the week!

PS Thank you so much to Anya who sent me the information so I could credit Friday's 'glad midsommar' post.

A lovely Gothenburg apartment to kick off the week Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment