Monday, June 2, 2014

A fabulous black and white Swedish home

I do love to start the month (and week) with a fabulous home. And just look what I found.... I'm actually not sure where to start with what I love most about this space. The black floors? The cornicing? The designer / on trend pieces? Whatever it is about this home, it's for sale here in Sweden and I'm incredibly tempted, how about you?!


 








Stadshem via Coco Lapine

Could you live here?

I'll try not to go to town on the 'I spy', but here are a few pieces that caught my eye: Muuto dot clothes hooks, Gubi semi-pendant light, string shelving, moroccan poufs, Thonet 214 chair, Hay industrial light, IKEA 365 BRASA reading light and Carl Hansen CH24 wishbone chairs.

Other utterly incredible monochrome homes to brighten up a Monday found here, here and here....

Have a wonderful start to the week!

A fabulous black and white Swedish home Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment