Monday, March 24, 2014

A cool Funkis style apartment in Gothenburg

Hello Monday! I hope you had a great weekend?! Mine was the perfect mix of wine with friends, a day out in the Skåne nature and Sunday tinkering around the home so now I'm ready and raring to go! As opposed to Friday's dramatic home tour, I feel the start of the week calls for something fresh and light, don't you agree?! I love this recently renovated Funkis style apartment for sale in Gothenburg. The mid century tables, string shelving system and black leather sofa are in keeping with the year the apartment block was built in 1947.







Stadshem

What do you love most about this space?

Other beautiful apartments with great mid-century inspiration can be found here, here and here. And of course, in my own sitting room here and here (as you can see I'm a big fan!).

Two of my favourite places to find mid-century furniture are the Malmö based second hand store Nirvana (if you find yourself in Southern Sweden!) and online auction house Lauritz (if you don't find yourself in Southern Sweden!). Do you have any other tips?

Have a lovely Monday! 

A cool Funkis style apartment in Gothenburg Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment