Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A cool girl's bedroom in green and dusty pink

As a mother of two little girls I'm always on the look out for beautiful children's room inspiration. I recently came across Julie's bedroom (designed by her Mummy, Eva of Le Petit Biscuit in the Netherlands) and felt immediately drawn to it. First, I'm a big fan of Ferm Living wall paper and have been thinking about this wallpaper for my little girls' room, and secondly I absolutely lovely the colour combination of mint green and pale pink.






Le Petit Biscuit via La Petit Mag

I spy so many pieces I know and love inlcuding the brio ovenMuuto E27 light in light green, Ferm Living wallpaper, Muuto the dots hooks,  Eames DAR chair (15% off with MYSCAN), and pom poms. What a lovely room don't you think? If you'd like to see more visit eeflillemor on instagram.

Other favourite children's rooms I've seen include thisthis and this one. *sigh* I need to get decorating!

For lots more fab children's items my sponsor Smallable has a fab selection of children's clothes, homeware and toys.

What colours have you decorated / would you decorate a children's room in?

A cool girl's bedroom in green and dusty pink Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment