Monday, December 16, 2013

A white and yellow children's bedroom

Hello, and happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Is it just me or was it near impossible to get up this morning? Last night my man and I wrote down a few plans of what we'd like to do in 2014. Out of a list of 10 we agreed on a couple of things - we'd both like to do a hut to hut three day hike in Norway (any tips?) and we both agreed on a sailing holiday in the Stockholm archipelagos so it's looking like a Scamdinavian summer, the rest is back to the drawing board! Of course I have lots of plans for the house too. One room that's destined for a make-over is my little girls' room. Here's my inspiration (from Maiike Koster).





Maiike Koster, My Deer

It's very white, which of course I love but I know my girls will want more colour. So this is merely a pipe dream. But so beautiful don't you think? Clever Maiike!

Get the look: Apple papple print, cardboard play house, sheep skin rug. Cool cushions. Beautiful children's clothing to match the beautiful room!

Do you remember Maiike's beautiful home which I showed a few weeks ago?

Have a lovely Monday!

PS Do you have 'must-do' plans for 2014?

A white and yellow children's bedroom Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment