Monday, October 21, 2013

child friendly holiday homes in Copenhagen

How was your weekend? Oh how it rained here in Southern Sweden!  It got me thinking about holidays. If you have small children you'll know what a difference it makes to find accommodation that's not only beautiful but caters to your children's needs too. When Kid and Coe contacted me about their wonderful new website offering child friendly holiday homes I was on it. Cue hours of searching through beautiful homes under the disguise of 'vacation planning'! Here are a few pictures taken from the two Copenhagen spaces on the site.








Kid and Coe

Some of my other favourite home tours are this one in Bude, Cornwall and this one in Highgate, London. Thank you also to Gemma who wrote to me with the tip!

Thank you so much for all your comments on Friday both on the post of my sitting room and over at Facebook. You've definitely persuaded me not to paint the stairs white - which also saves me a lot of time and money too - PHEW!! Thanks for all your other tips too, so appreciated.

Happy Monday!

child friendly holiday homes in Copenhagen Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment