Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A little ray of sunshine from LA

Today we're all battoning down our hatches here in Southern Sweden Meteorologists have predicted the worst snow storm in 10 years. GRRR! On days like today we need a home whuich comes with a little ray of sunshine. This fun, vibrant sitting room belongs to the fabulous Bri Emery of Design Love Fest fame and was the result of a collaboration with one of LA's hottest interior designers / stylists Emily Henderson. It's just the fix I need!










photos by: laure joliet, space designed by: emily henderson, makeup by: danielle walsh

With kind permission from Bri Emery, Design Love Fest

Love the mid century Danish touches, love the colour, love the prints and the plants. In fact the whole living room space makes me smile and it's just the inspiration I needed on this snowy morning in March! What about you?

More pictures and a very cool before and after snap here. Oh and a full feature in the LA Times here!

Before I head off into the snow, if my blog looks a bit weird for a few days it's because it's going through a small facelift which I'm working on with the talented Ana from Blog Milk. I hope you'll like the end result! See you tomorrow :)

PS Thank you so much for all your lovely words about my bedroom yesterday. Lots to do still bit it's a start :)

A little ray of sunshine from LA Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment