Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A laid back Brooklyn apartment

Hello, how are you all today? I recently came across this great loft in Brooklyn, New York photographed by Brian W. Ferry. I love the owner's laid back style, the combination of black glossy floor with the matt white brick wall and the way they have displayed pictures through out the loft.









Photographer: Brian W Ferry
For sale here. Tempted?!

On Monday we saw a bike as a feature in the hallway but this home has taken it a step further with a motorbike. Do or don't?!

I also noticed everyone loved the map wallpaper in the kitchen yesterday both here and on Facebook, so I'm looking into where you can buy it - unless anyone knows?

PS Thanks for all your feedback, encouragement and tips on painting my stairs white yesterday. I am raring to get going now!

A laid back Brooklyn apartment Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment