Monday, February 18, 2013

My home: little girls room

Hej hej! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Here are a  few pictures of my little girls room.  When I was little I used to share a room with my big sister and remember whispering and giggling well after the lights had been turned off so I was really keen for my girls to share too. When I planned this room my goal was to make it as light as possible and then pepper it with splashes of primary colours and pretty patterns.













All pictures: My Scandinavian Home

In case you're wondering, here's a little info about where things are from: their bed is the 'Snow' bunk bed from Mio. Almost everything else was picked up at one of my favourite local shops Udda Tina - the bed spreads, the long suffering stag (his right antler has been glued on more times than I can remember!), the white basket, purple dressing-up box and picture frames are all Rice. The pretty patterned boxes are House Doctor. The handsome giraffe is from a local Fair Trade Shop. I made the purple cushion using fabric from Panduro's Hobby and the rug is Designers Guild.

If you look closely you'll see I've cheated a little - these pictures haven't been taken on the same day so all the items have moved around a bit, it is a children's room after all! :)

The next step is the other side of the room - still a work in progress!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

My home: little girls room Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Cak Cak Aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment